Friday 7 September 2012

Why I choose As Media

Why I choose As Media and What I hope to achieve in it. 

The reason why I choose As Media was due to the fact that my sister done it and she recommended it to me, I also choose A Level Media is because I had an interest in Movie's and it also fitted in well with my subjects. In the future I want to study Law at University and by speaking to Mr.Bush I found out that university's see A level Media as a good subject. In the near future I hope to achieve a good grade in media so it can help me study law in University and not only this but it can help me learn new skills for example; different techniques on how to do video shooting and even different ways to analyse text's. It also helps develop a critical awareness and understanding of media, it's role in society and the way the audience and responds to it. At the same time it also gives me a choice to work in media related area, and also access to a wide range of careers. It can also help me develop my skills in media production with the focus on cameras and editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment